Thursday 9 February 2012

A New Beginning

My second start in blogging has begun.  My last one didn't quite work out, so I am trying a new approach on a new blogspot.  The aim of this blog is for me to share my views on football with the rest of the world.

I will primarily be using this as a platform for my reviews of football league grounds.  I am attempting to complete the 92, and have decided, after 13 years of just collecting memorabilia from the different grounds that I go to, my favourites being my ticket and a programme, that I would also like to produce my own little review of the day.

I haven't decided whether I will be remembering grounds previously visited or if I will decide to revisit them, I suppose it all depends on how much money I have at my disposal and also how much time I have on my hands!

So this could be quite a sporadic blog, or it could be updated frequently, you will just have to check back regularly and see what's new!

Thanks for reading.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment